Complaints Policy and Procedures
If you have a complaint:
You can also write to us at: Aerial Services Scotland Limited, Unit 1, 3 Bowerwalls Place, Glasgow, G78 1BF quoting your name, address, postcode, telephone number and job receipt number.
The job receipt number is on your job receipt. We are happy to deal with your complaint by telephone in the first instance, or by letter or email, as you prefer.
Our office staff will seek to resolve your complaint however, if you wish to address someone else, please contact our Customer Service Manager, Deborah McAreavey.
What happens next?
- We will always try to resolve your concerns there and then. If we are able to do this straight away, and to your satisfaction, we will send you a summary resolution confirming this. If this is not possible, we will send you a prompt written acknowledgement to advise you that we have received the complaint and are dealing with it.
- If the matter cannot be resolved after a conversation or initial correspondence, a complaint form will be sent to the Customer acknowledging the complaint. The complaint can be escalated by completing this form and sending it to the Operations Manager, Mark McCallum.
- Upon receipt of this form from the Customer, the complaint will then be investigated by the Operations Manager, who will review the matter, file, and speak to the member of staff who acted.
- A detailed written reply to the complaint will then be sent to the Customer, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of receiving the complaint form.
- If the Customer remains dissatisfied at this, the Managing Director, James Mullen, will arrange for a review of the decision and work with them to identify their continuing concerns.
- Aerial Services Scotland Limited will write to the Customer within 14 days of receiving any request for a review, confirming the final position of the complaint together with an explanation.
- If the complaint remains unresolved, our Company offers ADR, Alternative Dispute Resolution. These are independent official bodies approved by the Chartered Institute of Trading Standards (CTSI). Their services are free of charge to the consumer. They cover all civil disputes between a consumer and a trader where the consumer seeks monetary compensation or other relief from the trader. Full details are available from them, but it is useful to note that any complaint should be made within 6 months.
Customer Service Manager: Deborah McAreavey
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations Manager: Mark McCallum
Email address: email@example.com
Managing Director: James Mullen
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aerial Services Scotland Limited, 1 Bowerwalls Place, Glasgow, G78 1BF
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
The Customer can contact either:
The London Arbitration Centre:
Address: LAC Postal Communications Centre, 62 Tunstall Drive, Accrington, BB5 5DG, Lancashire, UK
Website: www.londonarbitrationcentre.com Email: email@example.com