James Wilson Professional TV Wall Mounting Services
We find, way too often, that people invest in beautiful televisions, top-class surround sound systems and then mount their TV on the wall for maximum space saving and for the best all-round viewing position for everyone in the room – but leave trailing cables to aerial sockets or that go to the power or external speakers. Also, many people incorrectly hang their TV’s on cheap store-bought brackets, and then use the wrong fixtures to attach the bracket to the wall. All in all, it’s a recipe for disaster.
For starters, you shouldn’t hang your expensive, new television onto a wall, unless you are completely sure you’ve chosen the correct mount, fixtures, and position for it. Our expert engineers know what to consider, from ensuring you don’t chop through cables, to ensuring the TV is mounted at the right height so as to not cause neck pain when viewing! There is so much to consider, don’t hesitate to call the experts.
What are the benefits of mounting your Television on a wall?
- Space Saving! No need for TV cabinets or bulky furniture! Take back your space!
- Out of reach from Children and Pets! No more mucky fingerprints and chewed cables!
- Best Viewing Angle! No slouching, no straining, just perfect full motion viewing!
- Best Sound Distribution! If you’re relying on the inbuilt speakers, then having your screen mounted higher and centrally on a wall helps the sound travel better.
- Clean and Tidy! A professional installation with hidden cables can turn your TV from an eyesore to a feature of the living room!
Basic Steps for TV Wall Mount Installation
The team at James Wilson TV Aerial Installer ensures that every wall mount installation goes seamlessly on all types of walls. We understand that your priority is a quick process with exceptional results. As such, our local professionals have an air-tight process for getting your TV mounted and set up. Our team will take the following steps:
- Test the Wall: First, we need to make sure the wall is strong enough to hold the bracket and support the weight of a TV installation.
- Ensure Proper Viewing Distance: How big is your television? Its size will impact viewing distance. We’ll help you figure out the best place to mount your smart TV with respect to where your seating is.
- Attach the Bracket: Once the positioning is determined, we’ll attach the tv wall bracket and mount the TV.
- Hook Up Accessories: Next, we can hook up any accessories you may have—speakers, HDMI cables, and more.
- Hide Cables: No one wants to look at tangled cables while enjoying a movie night in your living room! Ask our TV wall mounting contractors about hiding the cables and removing the eyesore.
- Check Function: Finally, we’ll complete a final check to make sure everything works properly. In some instances, we even offer demonstrations to show you how to work your TV.
How You Can Help the Process
Did you know there are a few ways to make TV wall mounting services go even faster? Before your service, be sure to check on any cables that will need to connect to your newly mounted TV. They’ll need to be long enough to reach the television’s new location. In addition to that, look for plug sockets in the general area of the wall mount. As a general rule, it should be within one metre of the place you’d like your TV to go. Without these criteria sorted out, you may require an extension cord to accompany TV mounting services. If you have any questions along the way, don’t hesitate to ask our seasoned team!
Why So Many Choose James Wilson
Over the years, UK residents have trusted our TV mounting company for top-notch services and outstanding results. Our team is highly skilled in a range of TV services, and beyond simply mounting a TV, we also offer HDMI services, bird spikes, Freesat installation, and so much more. Whenever you look to James Wilson for help, you can count on friendly engineers, prompt arrival times, and speedy service that doesn’t compromise quality.
Give Us a Call to Learn More
TV mounting is a difficult job to do alone. It’s best not to risk damaging your expensive television with a misplaced bracket or faulty installation! Instead, get in touch with the experts at James Wilson. We offer outstanding services to communities throughout the UK. Contact us today to request your free, no-obligation quote.
BE CAREFUL! Wall mounting TV’s is the number 2 cause of damaged screens and broken tellys! If you are unsure, in doubt or don’t have the confidence to complete a tv wall mounting installation, then call our experts today on 0800 051 7638 or fill out one of the forms on our website and speak to our friendly staff today